BROWSE OUR COURSE CATALOGUE
Our easy to use e-learning platform, Compliancy.Guru™, provides compliance training written by subject matter experts.
Choose the courses that suit your needs from across our 11 training libraries. And it's even possible to customise the experience by adding your own courses.
Assessment and certification functionality helps you meet the FCA's competence requirements. With detailed audit trails, advanced reporting and affordable annual user licences, Compliancy.Guru is a comprehensive online training solution.
- 30 day free trial
- View the full course
- Experience our learning management system
Free course trial
Make an enquiry
Like a demo or want to discuss the pricing options then speak with our friendly customer service team. They can explain more about Compliancy.Guru and help you select the courses that are right for you.
ONCE YOU'VE ASSIGNED THE COURSES YOU CAN SIT BACK AND LET COMPLIANCY.GURU DO THE REST
- Automated reminders make sure everyone completes their training
- All training scores stored, you can intervene if repeated failure
- Branded certificates awarded when courses are passed
- Automatic training renewal process built in
- On demand training evidence
- Your own management dashboards and reporting suite
DON'T STRESS, OUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT TEAM IS HERE TO HELP
Our friendly and awarding winning team are ready to help when you need it.
They'll help you shape the training course selection to your needs; they'll work closely with you to ensure a smooth set up process; they'll provide training to guide you through the learning management system; and once you're up and running they will continue to be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Find out more
COMPLIANCE TRACKING AND REPORTING
Managers have access to their own personal dashboard and a suite of custom and templated reports:
- View progress and evidence training for the company or individual users
- Fully editable and configurable in-depth reporting
- Effective on demand reporting
- Automatically distribute actionable reports
- Optional ability to integrate with your HR and other learning management systems
CLASSROOM AND WORKSHOP TRAINING
Firms that require a higher-level, more in-depth training experience can book classroom training and workshops. These can cover all areas of compliance, including important issues such as AML/CTF, payment services/PSD2; SMCR conduct rules, culture and ethics; and board briefings that help firms consider their risk and compliance planning and strategies.
Find out more