Our Consultants are specialists in the application of financial regulation and a new opportunity has arisen for a consumer credit and lending specialist to join our team. Here at Compliancy Services, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients and within a team that is truly passionate about financial regulation, excellent client service and delivering effective solutions for clients. You will be supporting clients from a range of businesses within the consumer credit, lending and mortgages sectors.
You’ll be joining one of the UK's leading providers of compliance consultancy and RegTech services. An award winning company that helps firms regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and / or the Prudential Regulation Authority to become authorised, support management of their ongoing compliance and regulatory obligations, and empowering their staff with focused compliance training. In the past three years we’ve experienced over 30% growth year on year and we have more than 600 clients relying on our ongoing compliance support and guidance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally you will have experience gained working for a regulator or within a consulting environment and have some industry experience gained within an advisory capacity. You will have a solid understanding of the FCA’s framework and relevant Sourcebooks coupled with the ability to develop credible relationships with clients and be commercial. You will be seen as the ‘subject matter expert’ and the ‘go to person’ on all things consumer credit, lending and mortgages related.
- Support a range of clients with their FCA applications for authorisation, Variations of Permission, Changes in Control and regulatory reporting
- Proactively undertake account management activities whilst cementing client relationships and identifying opportunities for business development
- Be the go to person for quality regulatory advice with a deep understanding of relevant FCA Sourcebooks (e.g. CONC/MCOB/MCD/SYSC etc.), and, most importantly, be able to interpret and apply them to clients’ businesses in a practical and commercial way
- Periodic liaison with the FCA
- Compile regular sector ‘Thought Leadership’ articles and produce Regulatory updates
- Create bespoke client documents and undertake projects such as writing Compliance Manuals, advising on policies and processes, due diligence/gap analysis, compliance reviews / assurance assessments
- Willingness to mentor and coach members of the team, also undertaking Quality Assurance reviews, in advance of client delivery and regulatory submissions
- Build service offerings to help us achieve profitable growth through identification of relevant client solutions and utilising our RegTech capabilities
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- High levels of empowerment with the opportunity to make a real difference to our firm and our clients
- An enviable client base and exposure to varied and challenging projects in a supportive environment
- A collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that set high standards, pull together to make it happen and never settle for the status quo
- A challenging, stimulating environment in a growing, ‘can do’ business environment
- A competitive salary with a range of other benefits including health care, health cash plans, pension, flexible working and generous annual leave to name some!